Spinach Pecan Quiche
- ½ lb. spinach (raw or cooked and well-drained)
- 1 T. butter (melted)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked, crumbled)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- ½ t. salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/3 c. pecans (chopped)
- 1 c. cheddar or swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 c. half and half
- 1 dash black pepper
- 9” quiche/pastry shell
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare quiche/pastry shell and bake at 450 degrees for five minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into baked quiche shell. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes more, until knife inserted off center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.