Try these scrumptious bites from Chef Leif Benson, CEC, AAC, Chef Emeritus with Pro Chefs Oregon.
- 1 Cup Pecan Pieces
- ½ Cup Mushroom Slices
- ¼ Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tsp Miso Paste
- 1 Tsp Tomato Paste
- 4 Tbsp Panko
- 1 Large Egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pecan Oil as needed
Method of Preparation:
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and Pecans in a hot pan until onions are translucent.
- Add in tomato paste and miso and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool mixture and add panko and egg.
- Form into patties.
- Brown patties in Pecan Oil for 5 minutes and then turn and brown on other side.
- Place on bun with condiments of your choice.