Pecan Romaine Salad
Delicious pecan romaine salad from Chef Jean-Yves Charon, Co-Founder and Pastry Chef at Galaxy Desserts.
- 1 Cup Toasted Pecan Halves
- ½ Cup, Crumbled Goat Cheese
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Bag of Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, leaves separated
- Balsamic Fig Vinaigrette, to taste
- Toast pecans in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- On individual salad plates place a few leaves of Romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle leaves with Goat Cheese Crumbles, toasted Pecan Halves, and Pomegranate Seeds.
- Lightly dress with Balsamic Fig Vinaigrette.