Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin is a crispy combination of bacon and pork tenderloin courtesy of Chef Leif Benson, CEC, AAC, Chef Emeritus with Pro Chefs Oregon.
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ Cup Pecan Meal
- 4 Strips Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides well with pecan meal.
- Dust bacon with pecan meal and pepper.
- Wrap pork in the dusted bacon.
- Roast pork in oven on a foil covered sheet pan, until bacon is fully cooked and pork reaches an internal temperature of 135°F.